The Mexican Pavilion stands out for its corn-shaped membrane that envelops the entire structure. This choice is coherent with the themes that Mexico has put at the center of its partecipation at Expo 2015: food, heritage and diversity.
The respect of the principle of sustainability in the architectural and structural elements are represented by:
– detailed analysis of the ventilation air flow and related technology systems;
– control of the air conditioning and lighting systems;
– LED lightning and presence sensors;
– high performance windows that ensure an excellent reduction of solar radiations:
– the covering surfaces are made of materials with great capacity of solar reflection in order to minimize the heat island effect.